Pre Big Duck Season

Re: Pre Big Duck Season

Postby DComeaux » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:52 pm

I've learned that the other guys on the property like to call each other during the hunt. Every time we shot for teal season they called me, EVERY TIME. I was answering to play along, being the new guy and all, but they're going to have to wait going forward. Having the phone in hand is likened to taking a leak or picking up decoys, this makes the bird work.
DComeaux

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:11 pm

johnc wrote:Nothing more aggrevating then trying to call ducks or geese with a phone going off

But it is funny to have to say excuse me, I need to shoot some geese and put the phone down and kill them.
SpinnerMan

Postby Rick » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:31 am

The grandkids keep threatening to get me one of those toaster things to run Pop Tarts through, but who needs that hassle?
Rick

Postby aunt betty » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:12 pm

Marsh Bear wrote:Going to the camp tonite - tomorrow Buddy and I will go to Sam's and Walmart to buy supplies for the camp - paper plates, paper towels, toilet paper, mayo, mustard, ham for sandwiches, seasonings, cooking oil - all that good stuff - we will spend over $1,500 on all that stuff.

Damn.
Sounds like the Little Debbie aisle is going to be bare after you leave the store.
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Previous

Return to Marsh Bear 2017-2018