Re: Boat blind build.

Postby Eric Haynes » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:29 pm

jehler wrote:
obxbufflehead wrote:
jehler wrote:PVC is bush league.
End of discussion

Bush league?

http://youtu.be/MFrpLjOXjlk

Im pretty anti bush league. Maybe when i get older i will be a little more forgivg. Right now its nothing but bald league

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:37 pm

Goldfish wrote:I don't know why you would say that. If I'm hunting in my boat, I usually stay in it. If I'm not, I'm ditching it, or else I hop out the back by the motor and use that to hold on to. Never had a problem.

sent from a phancy fone

I can tell you've never had 3 other hunters in your boat who all take a stand up break from hunching down in the blind and naturally go to lean on it. I've hunted a EMT scissor blind and no matter who it was they all did it and I had to tell them all not too. PVC wouldn't have lasted more than a few trips.

Sent using Tapatalk
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Goldfish » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Olly wrote:
Goldfish wrote:I don't know why you would say that. If I'm hunting in my boat, I usually stay in it. If I'm not, I'm ditching it, or else I hop out the back by the motor and use that to hold on to. Never had a problem.

sent from a phancy fone

I can tell you've never had 3 other hunters in your boat who all take a stand up break from hunching down in the blind and naturally go to lean on it. I've hunted a EMT scissor blind and no matter who it was they all did it and I had to tell them all not too. PVC wouldn't have lasted more than a few trips.

Sent using Tapatalk

Don't be do sure about that, lol. Although it's tough to lean against it even with the doors open, unlike a scissor blind.
uploadfromtaptalk1358208248929.jpg

sent from a phancy fone
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Goldfish » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Wait, you said 3 other hunters. Never done that. I've hunted 3 deep in it, but that's its limit.

sent from a phancy fone
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby jehler » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Goldfish wrote:
Olly wrote:

sent from a phancy fone

Sent using Tapatalk

Don't be do sure about that, lol. Although it's tough to lean against it even with the doors open, unlike a scissor blind.

sent from a phancy fone

Holy goat fuck batman!
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby 3legged_lab » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:55 pm

Olly wrote:

sent from a phancy fone

Sent using Tapatalk

Fact! Guests don't give a shit about your stuff! They act like the free trip in a 16K boat doesn't warrant caution on my stuff.

sent from my Galaxy S3 using tapatalk 2
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Eric Haynes » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:09 pm

jehler wrote:
Goldfish wrote:
Olly wrote:

sent from a phancy fone

Sent using Tapatalk

sent from a phancy fone

Holy goat fuck batman!

Can only imagine the shinanigans three dudes get into when the drapes are closed :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Ajverret » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:57 pm

I've actually hunted 4 out of mine with plenty of room my boat is only 16ft
" Quack Stackin "
16' Lake sport w/ 35GTR Stage 1
Ajverret

Postby obxbufflehead » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:08 am

Oh I'm not worried about room. I have plenty of that. 22' boat that's almost 5.5' wide. Yeah I don't think I'll have to worry about room. Especially if my friends keep acting like they've been acting this season.
MOhuntingGuy wrote:I bet they were home schooled and lack the necessary social skills in life to take a joke.
obxbufflehead

Postby Goldfish » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:43 am

Holy goat fuck batman!

It's not so bad, and when hunting park ducks it's nice to be completely concealed. Plus the blind is made out of waterproof material.

sent from a phancy fone
Goldfish

Previous

Return to Duck Boat & Mud Motor Forum