pure meat vs. xlt

What duck call to get? Who makes their own calls? Ask here!

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

Re: pure meat vs. xlt

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:46 pm

rebelp74 wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
rebelp74 wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
rebelp74 wrote:Matt Pierce?

May not be spelled correctly. Give it a google search. He makes EXACT copies of Paul Kingyons and sells them. Said that Paul taught him everything but I have heard that the Kingyons deny all of that.

Gotcha, I know what you're talking about now. Seen some of them on ebay. Scott is supposed to be legit. I didn't here it from him but from Zim, Bart and a couple of others.

Zim was one of the ones I've seen talking about them and I'd take everything Steve says to heart when it comes to calls.

No doubt he knows his shit. Talking about them as in Pierce/Kingyon or Simmons/Duke?

The Simmons calls.

Polston hates those Pierce calls with a passion though if you want to get somebody worked up over them
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby rebelp74 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I bet he does though he loves some Kingyons. Graves will too if you talk about Jack Swanson.
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:55 pm

rebelp74 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I bet he does though he loves some Kingyons. Graves will too if you talk about Jack Swanson.

Swanson is a no good bastard. How anybody could have any respect for him is beyond me.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby rebelp74 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:57 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
rebelp74 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I bet he does though he loves some Kingyons. Graves will too if you talk about Jack Swanson.

Swanson is a no good bastard. How anybody could have any respect for him is beyond me.

Yup
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Previous

Return to Duck Call Forum