RNT Short Barrel FS/FT

Forum for private sales. No commercial advertising. MUST HAVE 10 POST TO USE THIS FORUM.

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

RNT Short Barrel FS/FT

Postby Tyler8492 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:10 pm

For trade or sale is an RNT Short Barrel. Clear Smoke. Good Condition 9/10. Looking to sell for 110.00.
Will trade for other RNT Short Barrels in a different color, RNT Originals, RNT Mvp, or Echo Acrylic Call. Please do not offer me to trade with you unless you have one of the calls mentioned. If you want the call and dont have the above calls just pay the asking price. Private Message me or post on here if interested.
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Tyler8492

Re: RNT Short Barrel FS/FT

Postby capt1972 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:07 pm

Tyler8492 wrote:For trade or sale is an RNT Short Barrel. Clear Smoke. Good Condition 9/10. Looking to sell for 110.00.
Will trade for other RNT Short Barrels in a different color, RNT Originals, RNT Mvp, or Echo Acrylic Call. Please do not offer me to trade with you unless you have one of the calls mentioned. If you want the call and dont have the above calls just pay the asking price. Private Message me or post on here if interested.

I'll trade you a vintage Duck Commander Triple Threat. Interested?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Return to Duck Hunting Classifieds