Oh yea

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Oh yea

Postby Olly » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:50 am

Just fixed the camera on my phone. It had gone for a swim a while back and the shutter was stuck closed. Took it apart just now and opened it, now it works. Expect a lot of uploads!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Oh yea

Postby Westie25 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:53 am

Too many computer screens. Looks like me at night when I'm home.
Westie25

Re: Oh yea

Postby Olly » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:53 am

Westie25 wrote:Too many computer screens. Looks like me at night when I'm home.

That's my desk here at work. Lots of nerdy IT stuff to do on those screens haha
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Oh yea

Postby Westie25 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:55 am

Yea I just play and surf. Between my iPad, MacBook, and phone I can get some stuff done. But I look like a total hipster
Westie25

Postby Goldfish » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:01 am

My ladyfriend has some giant computer monitor at home, but the foster puppies decided to chew the power cable so all I get to surf on is the work computer or my iPod touch at home. Nothing anywhere near as fancy as what you've got there. I need to be able to Alt+Tab the screens quick to hide what I'm actually doing, so multiple screens would probably be a bad thing, lol.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Oh yea

Postby Westie25 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:10 am

Do you work for a drill sergeant?
Westie25

Postby Goldfish » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:14 am

Pretty close to it. She's a ball buster. I'm the only guy who's been her department this long. It helps/hurts that I'm dating her friends daughter (who also works here). Everyone knows the connection, so she is more critical on me about stuff, but I'm still here even though I was being pulled aside for something or another that I did every 2 weeks when I started this real estate stuff.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Return to The Blind