New Call Company

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

New Call Company

Postby RonE » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:01 am

Looking for the best calls available........

Thinking about going into the call business with a different slant on the marketing aspect. I can probably outsource the manufacturing to China and get calls made for about $3.47 each and have them made in many colors, shapes and sizes but basically all the same. (People can collect and own different looking calls and different color calls)
All the calls would retail for $32.50 and would be guaranteed for life against loss, theft or breakage, just send a statement and $17.50 for shipping and handling and your call will be replaced.

The marketing would be pretty easy......We would get on every hunting and fishing forum in North America and talk about how great our calls are.....If guides (our pro staff) wanted a free call or two, no problem, just pay separate shipping and handling.

We could also go to every DU and similar dinner and blow our calls and give everyone there a coupon for a free duck call, just pay separate shipping and handling for each free duck call. (limit 3 per household)

If anyone wants to invest in this operation just send your name and address and how much money you have to me.

Now all we need is a catchy name for our company.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Re: New Call Company

Postby AKPirate » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:11 am

RonE wrote:Looking for the best calls available........

Thinking about going into the call business with a different slant on the marketing aspect. I can probably outsource the manufacturing to China and get calls made for about $3.47 each and have them made in many colors, shapes and sizes but basically all the same. (People can collect and own different looking calls and different color calls)
All the calls would retail for $32.50 and would be guaranteed for life against loss, theft or breakage, just send a statement and $17.50 for shipping and handling and your call will be replaced.

The marketing would be pretty easy......We would get on every hunting and fishing forum in North America and talk about how great our calls are.....If guides (our pro staff) wanted a free call or two, no problem, just pay separate shipping and handling.

We could also go to every DU and similar dinner and blow our calls and give everyone there a coupon for a free duck call, just pay separate shipping and handling for each free duck call. (limit 3 per household)

If anyone wants to invest in this operation just send your name and address and how much money you have to me.

I don't have money but how about naming it "Bootlips Bent Meat Pole"
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:11 am

You're a genius! I'm in!
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby Tiler_J » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:15 am

AKPirate wrote:

Hey Ron, you should get AK on your pro-staff, he will blow anything!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby AKPirate » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:18 am

Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:

Thought you were watching a damn movie.
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Tiler_J » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:20 am

AKPirate wrote:
Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:

Thought you were watching a damn movie.

Multi-tasking!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Bootlipkiller » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:26 am

With all do respect... I like AK but I don't want him blowing my meat pole! How about the chick from the bowmag commercial. She would be good pro staff material. Her face would look like a glazed doughnut when she finished blowing my meat pole. ;)

Sent from an undisclosed location on the river
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby AKPirate » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:30 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:With all do respect... I like AK but I don't want him blowing my meat pole! How about the chick from the bowmag commercial. She would be good pro staff material. Her face would look like a glazed doughnut when she finished blowing my meat pole. ;)

Agreed, like your idea much better then Joels.
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Tiler_J » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:38 am

AKPirate wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:With all do respect... I like AK but I don't want him blowing my meat pole! How about the chick from the bowmag commercial. She would be good pro staff material. Her face would look like a glazed doughnut when she finished blowing my meat pole. ;)

I was talking to Ron, not you two fucksticks!
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby AKPirate » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:42 am

Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:

Oh OK, now I feel much better.
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:46 am

Tiler_J wrote:
AKPirate wrote:

Hey I said, "with all due respect".

AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby Goldfish » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:02 am

Emperor Call Co.

(the traveling decoy last year was a Mandarin duck that was nicknamed the emperor, and if you are making the calls in China, it fits)

sent from a phancy fone
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby RonE » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:47 am

Goldfish wrote:Emperor Call Co.

(the traveling decoy last year was a Mandarin duck that was nicknamed the emperor, and if you are making the calls in China, it fits)

sent from a phancy fone

I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."
RonE

Postby Redbeard » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:18 am

So far just based on who's interested, I'd market it as Dick Bumper Calls, Inc. The slogans would be too easy.

Sounds like last night the pro staff was chosen
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Bulldog0156 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:49 am

Redbeard wrote:So far just based on who's interested, I'd market it as Dick Bumper Calls, Inc. The slogans would be too easy.

Top selling calls will be the tube-stak'em and for guys that like to get 'em in close, the facial finisher
Bulldog0156

Postby Redbeard » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:50 am

Redbeard wrote: slogans would be too easy.
^^^ see what I mean ^^^
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby capt1972 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:56 am

could even do one of those shaky turkey gobble calls and call it the "handjobber"
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Mornin Beef » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:48 am

Pepper-RonE Game Calls, look for them in the dog food section :thumbsup:
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Goldfish » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Bulldog0156 wrote:
Redbeard wrote:So far just based on who's interested, I'd market it as Dick Bumper Calls, Inc. The slogans would be too easy.

Top selling calls will be the tube-stak'em and for guys that like to get 'em in close, the facial finisher
ha. Total facial laflure

sent from a phancy fone
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby flight control » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:40 pm

I bet you could sell FF a whole case of calls with the reeds in backwards. Goddamn callsucker.
Tell your mom I said hi.
flight control

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:52 pm

flight control wrote:I bet you could sell FF a whole case of calls with the reeds in backwards. Goddamn callsucker.

What's wrong with callsucking?

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby flight control » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Feelin' Fowl wrote:
flight control wrote:I bet you could sell FF a whole case of calls with the reeds in backwards. Goddamn callsucker.

Note to self: never share a blind with FF :lol: :?
Tell your mom I said hi.
flight control

Postby Mornin Beef » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:25 pm

flight control wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:

:shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock:
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:31 pm

Mornin Beef wrote:
flight control wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:

:shock: :? :shock: :? :shock: :? :shock:

8-)

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby Goldfish » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:50 am

Feelin' Fowl wrote:

Ha

sent from a phancy fone
Goldfish

Postby aunt betty » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:35 pm

Crysanthemum calls.
Flower of death calls.
Bird Flu Calls.
Wei Tu Lieu Calls
Ho Lee Fuk Calls
I can go on and on...
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Postby aunt betty » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Toxic is already taken
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Return to The Blind