Is it ok....

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: Is it ok....

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Olly wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
Olly wrote:I have to reply to this thread to let me see it

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

but did you like the pic?

I couldn't see it

how bout now?
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Oh I see it, does it show nudity? Nope what are we little kids? This isn't DHC as long as its not full on naked I don't care. The only reason I even care about the nudity is I wouldn't want to scare away any one because of it. Hince the DD section.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Olly wrote:Oh I see it, does it show nudity? Nope what are we little kids? This isn't DHC as long as its not full on naked I don't care. The only reason I even care about the nudity is I wouldn't want to scare away any one because of it. Hince the DD section.

I just needed an excuse to post it somewhere.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:48 pm

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:48 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
Olly wrote:Oh I see it, does it show nudity? Nope what are we little kids? This isn't DHC as long as its not full on naked I don't care. The only reason I even care about the nudity is I wouldn't want to scare away any one because of it. Hince the DD section.

I just needed an excuse to post it somewhere.

You're good to go man :lol:

Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Olly wrote:Reply

Thats kind of funny you have to keep doing that.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:51 pm

here is another avatar I thought was funny.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Ggffgff

Olly
WFF Administrator

Is it ok....

Postby Flightstopper » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Haha can the forum king pin not read his own forum?
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Ffhfdd

Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Im just as confused as you and to drunk ti trouble shoot it

Olly
WFF Administrator

Is it ok....

Postby Flightstopper » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:01 pm

What?
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Huh, it started working. Tapatalk is kinda crappy software.

Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Anybody else have a funny avatar pic to share?
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Previous

Return to The Blind