Federal Duck Stamps

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Federal Duck Stamps

Postby Deltaman » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:16 am

Bought all of my hunting and fishing licenses today, including my state duck stamp, but Academy, where I've been buying them for years, did not yet have the Federal Duck Stamp.......WTF??.........we have early goose season that started 9/1. When I go to the Post Office, I am being told that i have to go downtown, to the main office......very frustrating. Haven't spent a lot of time checking other places, and hope this is an anomaly, but recall that last year, it was a last minute thing. Does anybody else have the same issue?
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so"
Mark Twain
Deltaman

Re: Federal Duck Stamps

Postby Darren » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:13 am

Deltaman wrote:Bought all of my hunting and fishing licenses today, including my state duck stamp, but Academy, where I've been buying them for years, did not yet have the Federal Duck Stamp.......WTF??.........we have early goose season that started 9/1. When I go to the Post Office, I am being told that i have to go downtown, to the main office......very frustrating. Haven't spent a lot of time checking other places, and hope this is an anomaly, but recall that last year, it was a last minute thing. Does anybody else have the same issue?

They don't carry them anymore, you'll get it in the mail eventually.

Skip all of that nonsense and buy your stamp in the summer when they come out from here:
https://www.amplex.com/stamps.html
Darren

Postby Deltaman » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:28 am

Thanks Darren!
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so"
Mark Twain
Deltaman

Postby Bud » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:04 pm

Mine comes in the mail from Sam Houston Ducks, along with another stamp and another on the little card for my collection.
Every year. SHDuck.com, or something like that. No more hunting stamps from downtown. I have no affiliation with them. Learned about them from their auctions many years ago.
All in a day's work.
Bud

Postby Deltaman » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:26 am

Thanks Bud!
Mark Twain
Deltaman

Return to The Blind