Hells Bells

Small Game, Predator, & Trapping Forum!!!

Hells Bells

Postby Duckdog » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:38 pm

Duckdog

Re: Hells Bells

Postby Eric Haynes » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:40 pm

Is it legal to just let your dogs kill the coyotes?
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Duckdog » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:45 pm

It is here, and a lot of the time, that's what runners/chasers do, but that's a completely different game than calling/decoying.
I don't know any callers/decoyers who work that way, or even want a dog that does that.
Duckdog

Postby Eric Haynes » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:48 pm

Duckdog wrote:It is here, and a lot of the time, that's what runners/chasers do, but that's a completely different game than calling/decoying.
I don't know any callers/decoyers who work that way, or even want a dog that does that.

I wouldn't want to own that dog either but I know someone posted a video of it up before and it was badass
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Steele22 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:52 pm

Prob a dumbass question but wtf are they doing with dogs. Never seen that. We just turn on a call and wait
HIGDON OUTDOORS
Steele22

Postby Duckdog » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Steele22 wrote:Prob a dumbass question but wtf are they doing with dogs. Never seen that. We just turn on a call and wait

Read this, and if you have anymore questions,...fire away.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6673
Duckdog

Postby Duckdog » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:00 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
Duckdog wrote:It is here, and a lot of the time, that's what runners/chasers do, but that's a completely different game than calling/decoying.

I wouldn't want to own that dog either but I know someone posted a video of it up before and it was badass

To be honest, that's the only reason a guy with a dog like that would post a video like that,...to draw attention, or "likes" or what have you.
When your soul purpose is to draw out MORE coyotes, and your dog is out there fighting,...it ain't doing it's job. And, you MIGHT be a little distracted. ;)
That's all just my opinion...there sure isn't any hard fast rules to that game...
Duckdog

Postby Eric Haynes » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:06 pm

Wish I could find it but it didn't seem like much fighting. Ran up, flopped the coyote a few times and moved to the next.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Duckdog » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:14 pm

My guess is it was from that douche nozzle at Pred University. :roll:

My buddy that films these has a pretty nice camera, did you see that bullet tracer on one of the shots?
Duckdog

Postby Eric Haynes » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:16 pm

Duckdog wrote:My guess is it was from that douche nozzle at Pred University. :roll:

My buddy that films these has a pretty nice camera, did you see that bullet tracer on one of the shots?

Sure did
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:20 pm

Love it when the appear takes a bullet and the decoy dog charges him.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby one2many » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Duckdog wrote:My guess is it was from that douche nozzle at Pred University. :roll:

what is it that you dont like about Tony?
No helicopter looking for a murder
Two in the mornin got the Fatburger
Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
And it read, "Jeffys a pimp"
one2many

Postby Duckdog » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:59 pm

I'm not going to go in to too much, but that IS my opinion of the guy based on a laundry list of shit he's done that I believe to be wrong and/or dishonest.
Let's just leave it at that...
Duckdog

Postby one2many » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:33 pm

i hear lots of hate for Tony. still not one person can tell me why they call him a douche. how many times have YOU been around him? have you spent much time around the guy? or is it all hearsay from some guy on an internet forum....my guess is your buddy that has dog flesh from Duane bad mouths Tony......i i have the balls to call someone a douche in public i damn sure have the ball s to tell the world why.
Im not defending Tony im asking you why you called him douche. im going to go out on a limb and say you dont know him
No helicopter looking for a murder
Two in the mornin got the Fatburger
Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
And it read, "Jeffys a pimp"
one2many

Postby Duckdog » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:17 pm

I'll call any fucking person I want to a douche! And I don't have to justify why either! It's called an opinion...
I also don't have to meet or know a person to form that opinion. Plenty of people I know and trust have given me enough information that I trust to form that opinion.

But, since you seem to want to make this personal... (You related to this fucking DOUCHE or what?) My guess is your dogs come from his line and you take this as a personal assault. If you got a good dog, great...Happy for ya. I guess you can consider yourself lucky it didn't die of parvo.

My buddy...he was actually ON said Douche's "pro-staff", so you can forget that little theory...

Anyone who calls themselves a "professional" kennel, yet feeds their dogs rotten coyote carcasses because they can't afford food,...Is a douche.

Anyone running a "professional" guide service and then leaves people high and dry and doesn't show up for days...Is a douche.

This is a post to Tony written by one of the people of whom's opinion I trust...

I've set back and read for months now and bit my tongue, Tony. I have a few questions for you, many of which have come from people on this forum to me through private message because at one time I was listed as a pro staff member for you "predator university" and for some reason they thought I could answer their questions. So here goes. There was a time when I was the first one to jump up and defend you when someone called you out or questioned you. It was usually about your "breeding program," and I use the term loosely. I bought a dog from you and you advertised the dogs mother as a "finished decoy dog." I counted it up and I have hunt with you 15 different days. Not one time have I ever seen that dog when she was not chained to that tree in your back yard. Take her out and get some video and show me that she even has a clue what to do. I came to your defense when you bought that black greyhound cross you named Bullet. You came on here bragging about he was a "finished cow dog" at 8 months old. How can a dog be finished at anything at 8 months? And don't forget I know the guy you got him from and the dog was hardly a started cow dog. Then the other day you sold him to a guy in NY as a "finished decoy dog" and you say you have plenty of video of him????? I'd like to see it. Speaking of New York, a guy named Fred with the screen name "knockemdown" questioned you a lot. He made me mad but what I later realized was that "knockemdown" had you figured out and I was too stupid to see it. Duane Freilino is another guy that has you figured out too. You tried to make me and others believe Duane was jealous when all he was was informed. I also read the past few days where you said something along the lines of you had always been on the up and up with your dog business. I had a gentleman from IL contact me a few months after he picked up a dog you had trained for him for over 8 months. I'll assume he did this because I met him the night he took the dog home. This is the dog that ran to the truck when the kid shot the coyote. I do recall the kid was using a larger caliber and shot over the dog, but I also don't believe that one shot would make the dog gun shy. If that dog had been hunted you would have known it was gun shy. That guy had over $2,200 tied up in that dog and drove from IL to pick him up. You felt bad about the deal and also gave them an 8 month old pup that you claimed had training which was a bald face lie. Then I get contacted by another guy that bought and paid for a dog from you. You got the money in July, the guy calls in Nov asking about his dog and you tell him the dog needs a couple more weeks. He calls back and you tell him that dog isn't working out but you have a ridgeback cross that might work for him. He drives from AL to get the dog. Too bad he didn't know this was the same dog you told me and another OK guy on this post that you were going to shoot that dog because he wasn't worth feeding. You guys made a few blank stands and the guy shoots into a dead cow, the dog freaks out and runs to the truck. Some how the guy still took the dog. Then there's another guy that sent a dog to you for 4 months of training. He drives from OK to get his dog. He gets there Friday evening and you do your customary take em to the penned coyotes and watch the dog bark and bay the penned coyotes. You agree to meet 45 min before daylight the next morning and make a few stands so he can see his dog work. Time comes to meet, no Tony. An hour passes, no Tony. The guy calls and texts, no answer. 2 hours pass, the guy drives to your house and you won't come to the door. Guy gets his dog and drives home. I was at your house a total of 7 days last summer. Not one single time did we do anything with that guys dog or anyone elses. You were "training",and again I use the term loosely, 7 dogs at the time, yes SEVEN. You tell me how 1 guy can train 7 dogs and give a customer his money's worth? I've had several guys that hunted with you ask ME about you showing up an hour or more late. How do you sell a man a hunt and show up late? Back to the breeding program and all this culling you've done. You've been called out for breeding a dog one of your daughters friends brought home from the oilfield that had some catahoula in it. You wheeled and dealed for dogs that you knew nothing about and started breeding them. What kind of program is that? You tell everyone your red spotted catahoula female, Annie, is a finished decoy dog. She is a good trapline dog. She's gunshy!!!!! As far as killing a coyote........ I've never seen you dog kill a coyote that had any life in it, ever. You seem to get your kicks posting pics os a dog with blood on it. Why? A decoy dog does 90% plus of it's work before the shot is fired. You get guys out there that get a rise out of your dog running out on shaking a coyote after it's shot. Big deal. I'm not running your dog or any other mans dog down. I have seen video of your dog decoying. After all you do claim he is the most talked about decoy dog in the world. I have to agree with the guy that said he's the most talked about decoy dog in the world because you are the one doing the talking. It's pretty bad when the man you got your dog from tells you that he doesn't want you telling people where he came from. There were a lot of guys who I have a lot of respect for that told me about you and how you were. One guy in particular told me it was just a matter of time before you painted yourself into a corner and you did. Oh, before I forget. Another thing that really opened my eyes was after 7 days of hunting we never used your bunny in a bottle or predator instinct or that other garbage you ripped the new guys off with because, in your words, it wasn't worth carrying. I had read post from a guy in Iowa many years ago and another on from a guy tied to a group in TX you were associated with. They were right. You are sadly mistaken if you think any of those guys are jealous of you. What they are is smart enough to figure you out. It's a shame you have given so many guys a huge misconception of what a decoy dog does and doesn't do. I also see you have your "lurcher program." I picked up the tan greyhound female for you. The gentleman I got her from sold her to you as a dog that didn't have what it took to run coyotes. I took the time to write this because I hope it opens a few peoples eyes or maybe will even make some of the people you've upset post. I'm sure I'll think of more to say.

This is from a guy's wife... I don't know him or her, but I'd say friend of a friend...

Finally the truth comes out about TT. I LOVE it!!! I have wanted to say ALOT of things on here about him & the way we was done with our dog, but I havent trying to be the "better person", I just didn't want to get banned from this sight. Our dog is a good dog, but it had nothing to do with the 4 months he spent at TT's house, he did nothing with our dog, but let him eat dead coyotes or hunch the cat. He was so sick when my husband picked him up, he puked all the way home (coyote hair) & was still sick 2 days later. We took him to the vet which was not cheap for all the med's & shots they gave him, on top of all the money we had spent going down to NM twice & what we paid for our so called "trainning". He was to coward to even take my husband on a hunt to "show" him how great our dog worked, which he told us everytime we called about him, yes that's right we had to call him to get a "progess report" on our dog. After waiting 3 hours for TT to show up for that morning hunt, my husband finally drove to TT's house & picked up his dog & headed home, after countless calls & text TT decides to call my husband after he posts on facebook that he just took "NUTS" to the vet, to coward to call so he took the easy way out & sent him a text. After that everyone that would ask TT about a dog or anything else on PU I would send a private message & tell them our story & not to waste their time or money, to go find someone that will not screw them over for a $. KARMA is not a pretty thing, & I think a few months ago TT got some of it! Sucks when someone "screws" you over HUH!!

And,...this is from one of HIS old buddys!...That is of course until he screwed him over too...

if you only knew the conditions of his pens youd of seen.............yes he feeds coyote carcases to his pups i have seen him do it and so have others

Another happy customer...

I made an agreement for my dog for training for 4 months. when i took it up there to drop it off we were to meet saturday at 5 a.m. and go hunt and then i leave at 12 p.m.. he meets me at the motel at 8 a.m. and says their alarm didn’t go off and took me to 3 or 4 stands. it was noon and i had to go.

i was told i would be recieving pictures, videos, and calls and texts every week or so with progress. in 4 months i got 3 pictures, a short 10 second video clip and a few calls and texts. my hands are tied because i want to confront him but he has my dog 11 hours away and dont want an "oh no your dog got ran over" story if i make him mad.

4 moths go by and he says he is ready and i make the drive to pick him up. i meet him friday before dark and visit and watch the dogs bay a coyote in the bay pen. he tells me about the ranch we are going to hunt in the morning to show me my dogs skills. i ask him how my dog hunts by himself and he tells me he has never taken him afield by himself, which is what is on his website as what the final month of training consists of. we are to meet at 5 a.m. at the motel.

5 rolls around and he’s not there. 530,545,630,645. i am calling and texting with no answer! by now it is 730 and i am fuming! i drive to his house to where i see the living conditions. his windows to his house are cracked because it is cool out. 30 dogs barking to high heaven and i am still calling with no answer. i knock on his front door for 2 or 3 minutes and still no answer.

i finally realize that he isn’t going to take me and show me my dog in the field. i catch my dog , load him up and drive 11 hours home.

i finally get a text 3 days later stating that he was just so tired he couldn’t get up, but assures me my dog is really good.

first 3 coyotes i call in, i sick him and he looks at me like he’s lost. coyote comes out and he sees them and doesn’t go to them. i had him going to them before i took him up there!!

so i started back at step one and now have him working well.

the one thing that really got me was that when i was at his house i noticed that every pen and tree that had a dog tied to it had a skinned coyote carcass under it which is what he fed them. needless to say i thought my dog was going to die before i got home.

luckily he didn’t and didn’t vet check for parvo, but was really sick from eating coyote for so long. that bill was very expensive.

all in all, I am out around $2,000 for the training and the costs of the trips out there and back 2 times.

Another one from his old buddy and ex-partner...

from the beginning when i showed tony how to trap coyotes let him use MY equipment while i was away( when i returned they were still in the ground unchecked sitting to rust in the sun) and till he got a dozen traps of his own and then i filmed most of the instruction of his first dvd "so you want to be a predator caller" and i received a few 20 dallor bills as payment for my gas alone it wasnt a big deal then i shrugged it off as "hes a freind" I never got one percent from the sale of that dvd and then the big moment when his "sponsers" showed up and he decided to go in with them and film a tv show and they pay all the costs and some of my wages the deal was as the agreement in the motel room that he payed half then they payed half...they paid me he has not paid the 1100 he owes me I even gave him the bennifit of the doubt and asked for the sponsors contact info yet all i hear is "ill get the spomsers information to you soon" never has happend he needed a camera man and I didn’t think id get screwed I jumped in yes prolly my mistake I had seen the things he was doing with his “ training program” that I did not want to be associated with I had seen what happened when I received a dog from him it came down with parvo shortly ( its not a county problem either) it was a gift or just a way to make him feel better for all this free help I asked to be removed from his internet tv show for two reasons 1. I realy don’t want to be on tv anyway never did never will.2 he has not payed me or tried to get payment to me for filming the the tv show at the rate of 150 dallars a day l. Nor did I ever sighn a waiver allowing him to put my face on any type of video. And finaly im not willing to risk my job as a trapper with all the politics and recent events that might land me in trouble being on an internet tv show. If he cant understand why he is loseing friends after he had treated them the way he has that’s his problem I will never get payed obviously especialy trying to be nice about it to him or being quiet. That’s why it is on this public forum for everyone to see what happened between me and tony the things I taught him loaned him filming I did for him trapping and ideas on methads and ingridients to use in his “ calling scents that I thaught was going to be for him not to mention coyotes I caught for him to use in his program that he put on tv and took still shots of as advertisement for his guideing service.
I got a shovel a sick dog that I got over parvo a few 20 bills and if I remember right he gave me a little extra for a few coyotes I sold to him once. Most of the coyotes I caught for him he used In his “program” thaught I was helping a guy who wantd to learn to trap seems I was helping a guy who wanted free help.

There's plenty more that didn't get written down..., and subsequently, Tony "officially" removed himself from breeding and training. And then I understand that the state/county might have even made it more "official" for him. But don't quote me on that.
Like I said, I don't have to know or meet a guy to form an opinion when people I know or trust can give me solid feedback.

Are you satisfied?? Am I allowed to have a fucking personal opinion again for fuck's sake!!??
The guy is a douche!!
Duckdog

Return to Small Game, Predator, & Trapping Forum