I've been offered...

Everything Duck Dogs!

Re: I've been offered...

Postby Bootlipkiller » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Redbeard wrote:I noticed Boot and Charlie didn't get along too well back in November!

The hardest part about meeting Charlie was not saying his name with a British accent. Me and Charlie got along great except when he tried to molest me in the back seat of the ford on the way back from our goose hunt.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby Eric Haynes » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Redbeard wrote:I noticed Boot and Charlie didn't get along too well back in November!

The hardest part about meeting Charlie was not saying his name with a British accent. Me and Charlie got along great except when he tried to molest me in the back seat of the ford on the way back from our goose hunt.

Chaaaly

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:42 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:

it's Brotha Charlie, not Sir Chaaly
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby 3legged_lab » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:

Whenever somebody new is hunting with me and they bend down to pick something up I yell "Tug, get sex!!". They stand up fast.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:12 am

3legged_lab wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

Whenever somebody new is hunting with me and they bend down to pick something up I yell "Tug, get sex!!". They stand up fast.

Ha!
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:00 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

Do you ever call him Tuggernuts?

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

Tugnuts, and Tugdeez from time to time, but most of the time its just dickhead or tripple cripple.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:59 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

Tugnuts, and Tugdeez from time to time, but most of the time its just dickhead or tripple cripple.

Tuggernuts is from Tropic Thunder, always laugh when he says it.
Tugger is Russel Crowes boat name on the show "Fightin' Round the World" love that episode.

Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Previous

Return to Gun Dog Forum